
Da Beach
I explored the beach this morning while MDT got her stretches done in the hot tub and pool. We both had a great time.
The little moon must be having it’s way with the water, because the shoreline is a good 20 feet further out than I remember in years past. Even high tide would not make such a difference. Generally, I must stop my walk at the wall of the last hotel, as the water is shallow but up to the wall even at low tide. This visit, I have plenty of shelling room, and can get past the wall to the public park at the end of the island. Indeed, there was a group of bocce beachers this morning.
I’m collecting shell bits based on color in hopes of making a mosaic sometime this winter or spring. Perhaps Lena will lend her expertise. Those turkey wings are so fabulous.
Perhaps we will do a bit of running around during the heat of the day. That Whole Foods is almost irresistible. We are really looking forward to Fresh Market opening in Gainesville.
Sunset: This is what sunset looks like when there is a storm in the Gulf headed towards Huston.
No comments:
Post a Comment