She just hasn't been right since we left Oregon. It was most noticable in Petaluma on the day I went to San Francisco. When I got home, Marcia reported that Stella insisted on getting in the car-something she usually dreads-to come get me. However, I noticed the following day, that Stella was still insisting to be put in the car.
I think she wants to go to the beach. She might want to have adventures with Maggie. She was treated to beach and dyke romps on a regular basis for more than a month, and we might just have created an off leash beach dog.
She had little interest in Dog Park in Petaluma. She did a few greetings with the other dogs, but soon asked to be put in the car. "Nice try, but not the beach!" she seemed to say.
When we walk around the RV park in Chowchilla, she seems happy enough. She particularly shows her happiness when we are in the dog pen and she is allowed off leash, but even after a looooooooooooooooong walk when we return to the RV, she stands by the car door to the back seat-her place in the car. I believe she is saying, "OK, lets go to the beach now."
Next week will either be a treat or a real downer for her. We are headed south to Mexico and she will have a week at Honey's (Grandma). Please don't anyone tell her that we are going to the beach.
KG
I think she wants to go to the beach. She might want to have adventures with Maggie. She was treated to beach and dyke romps on a regular basis for more than a month, and we might just have created an off leash beach dog.
She had little interest in Dog Park in Petaluma. She did a few greetings with the other dogs, but soon asked to be put in the car. "Nice try, but not the beach!" she seemed to say.
When we walk around the RV park in Chowchilla, she seems happy enough. She particularly shows her happiness when we are in the dog pen and she is allowed off leash, but even after a looooooooooooooooong walk when we return to the RV, she stands by the car door to the back seat-her place in the car. I believe she is saying, "OK, lets go to the beach now."
Next week will either be a treat or a real downer for her. We are headed south to Mexico and she will have a week at Honey's (Grandma). Please don't anyone tell her that we are going to the beach.
KG
No comments:
Post a Comment