You have concrete cyber proof that I should have taken a nap this afternoon rather than try to post all of the Paris photos (except St Denis which I have left for Marcia) to the blog. Some have made it to the photo blog and others to the Empty Cage blog. Please forgive me.
We had an excellent morning touring Clisson with Annie and got to see the painters at work. After our noon meal-the big one of the day, sensible people took naps and I posted photos.
It rained this afternoon for a short time. It has been dry here-unusually dry. The rain made it smell so nice.
Annie is preparing fish for our dinner-we eat at 8 pm. We talked about going back to Clisson tonight as they light up the beautiful sites around town. Annie shared some fantastic photos of dusk and night in Clisson-then some photos of ice on trees and bushes by the river. Pretty wow.
It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but if it is like today it won't be much. Perhaps a trip to Nantes. Perhaps not.
I'll try to stick to the photo blog.
KG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment