Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stella's Dog Chapel Blog



Stella’s Dog Chapel Blog

September 5, 2006

I have never been to a Dog Chapel before, but I would be glad to go again. They allow dogs, but no dogma.

It is another place you can be off the leash and meet other dogs, but only by the pond because there are cars and trucks coming uphill fast.

At heart, I am a mud dog. Some of you might remember my puppy photos when I used to mud dog under the bridge in the Gainesville house. This is a great place for mud doggin.

First you gotta explore the pond. This could involve partial immersion. Then comes the good part-the mud. If there is a particularly pungent scent, you should incorporate it into your natural repertoire.











What’s this?

Better check out that dog.













Here’s another. Smells more like a dog.

Thundering paws, my mud doggin Mamas are callin. They love it when I come back to them. Works for me too.

They even got a flying dog on the barn weathervane. Check out their website. http://www.dogmt.com/

No comments: