Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seattle to Kelso (Mt St Helens) with License Plates

You may have guessed by the title that we are back on the road again. We intended to go yesterday, but Thursday night Marcia felt punky and she was definitely not improved Friday, so we pleaded for and got another day in the park so she could recover and I could do laundry.

I am blaming this bout of discomfort on the hot dogs we had at Sam's Club. Seemed like a good idea to have Sam's dogs before a trip to Whole Foods where we have been known to overstock as everything looks so good and particularly so when one is hungry. We did pretty well at Whole Foods, but payback was a bitch! Then again, it might be a bug. Evidence for that would be my punky feeling today. Yesterday I felt fine, and my stomach seems to be quite resilient, but I am feeling tired and slow today. Whatever, we are in motion and headed for the Oregon Coast-Newport to be specific. I'm sure the salt air will be healing.

Here's what we saw on the road today...

Olympia is still there...























Washington is gussying up their roads...






Fall seems to have come to the Pacific Northwest.



This car makes me think of Gwen. She knows those bovines.





Sometimes you have to look around the car for clues...













Sometimes you don't...


























Grandfather? or is it about the Lexus...










Click on the photo to enlarge and get the context...












No clicking needed...










Again, context is everything...












I'd personally like to take this tag without the context...
































I also saw a Cloud 6 that made me think...limo...































I think this is a towing thing...perhaps Bob can enlighten us???



















Coffee? Pinto? Red? Black?



















Anybody know???










KG

No comments: