Thursday, July 08, 2010

Miscelaneous Boats



It's the yacht Octapus.  It has a flag with a little Union Jack in the upper left.  Australia? New Zealand?


The Celebrity Eclipse was in town.


I know you all are expecting the Little Mermaid.  I was too.  This is as close as you get.  The bus still stops here and nobody tells you that she is gone.  The Canal Tour lets you know that she is visiting Shangahi and they show you the web address where you can follow her travels.  She has been decapitated and dismembered and put back together, so I guess she deserves a little holiday.


This little ark is somebody's home-a houseboat.  I asked our canal tour guy if these things still have engines.  He seemed to think that they had to.  Bet they are cold in winter.

Nice to see a familiar flag.


Nuhaven-very famous.  Used to be very infamous.  HC Andersen lived here when it was cheap.

KG

No comments: