The magic day has arrived. My PT guy has the holiday duty and arrived to check out my progress. I hit the magic number, 90 degrees flex, on my knee bend. I am discharged from his care until the next knee is done. I'm not in a rush and know that there is still a ways to go with getting full range and full function of my knee so I still have a job with my daily workouts. The swelling is gradually reducing and the dysasthesias seem to continue to change and resolve. It feels really strange as the sensations range from just burning to a feeling like there are large bugs crawling on my skin. Really weird, but it beats the initial electric screaming pain I started with.
Memorial Day turned out to be a pleasant and somewhat spontaneous delight. Cheryl&Hilda and Barb&Dana arrived afternoon and some of us enjoyed the river and the big float. BBQ and the wonderful side dishes were enjoyed by all. Afterward, we all plopped on the porch and watched the river recover from the onslaught of the boat and float traffic. Peace returned to the water and to all of us as well. It was a fine day!
mdt
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment