
It is the same temp here as in Dunnellon. OK, it is probably much less humid here, but we have NO AC. In the car only. I have moved the little fan (thank you Honeywell) to the dining room table where I blog and edit photos, and it is a goddess send. Outside, when the sun has gone behind a cloud cover is even better, so I have moved to the deck. When the sun was out the deck was our clothes dryer, and quite efficient since the humidity is low. I probably have limited time out here, as the same cloud cover that keeps the sun at bay is also full of rain. The good news is that there is a front coming in and the temps will lower. Monday it will be civil, and Tuesday it will be wear the long sleeves and pull out the sweatshirt time. Today I confess. Tomorrow I brag.
The swallows are busy now. They have limited time to get their bug dinner before the rain. Two or three doors down a child is splashing around in a little pool and playing children's games. There is thunder in the distance. Everyone but this child knows that we are time limited out here in the cool. It will be cooler sleeping tonight-maybe. I'm off to close the upstairs roof windows at the first drop. No child sounds now.
KG
No comments:
Post a Comment