Monday, June 04, 2012
Evening problem solving success!
We have been traveling with out Internet and phone access until our arrival here in Sitges. It didn't make any sense to even attempt a call with Verizon until we could make the call with Skype call and have a clear cheap call with them and have both phones in hand. Plus, Internet access at Gatwick was going to cost 15£ for the access and that just wouldn't do since we would be stationary for a few days, should we have to get complicated by sending or searching for SIM cards or something like that.
Anyway, the Skype call was completed with Bonnie at the Verizon 800 number where she found that they did not have the correct SIM card number for our newer phones. Updates were made and settings adjusted and we are back up with the phone and texting after sone testing with Bonnie. And... we now have the global support number from them should we have any further issues. Many thanks to Bonnie!
We have both been blogging and taking sunset and moonrise photos with the Med within earshot and eye view. Kay will explore more tomorrow I'm sure but I will cool it a bit and see if I can calm done my MC ligament issue in my right knee that hauling luggage with my arm has pissed off again. I will rest and ice until it squares up, heals some as I do not want to miss The Hermitage in St Petersburg because of my carelessness. The pool nearby may help some as long as I am careful with exercise and patience.
It has been a long day and it started early at 6ish and now it is nearly 11PM. I'm off to bed shortly and do hope for a better sleep tonight!
MT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment