See if you can find this. Pretty good.
Too late I thought about a photo. Marcia has been saying that she doesn't want to come to Europe next summer. I'm suggesting to anyone who wants to persuade her otherewise that they mention the soft shell crab roll at Usaka Sushi in Sitges.
I took the day off today. There was and probably will be music in town tonight. I liked the flower thing last weekend. None of these things persuaded me to go to town. I did make it to the pool and there was fritatta, or as they say there, tortilla de patata, for lunch on the terrace watching an amazing flotilla of sailboats, jet skis, kayaks and assorted motor boats. Then there was the siesta-why go to town when the shops are closed anyway and double that for a festival day when everybody is out checking out the event(s). So, at about 4:30 pm I mossied down to the cemetery for a look around and then headed to town. There was an intensive search for postage stamps and then for a mail box. Hope the hotel I left the postcards with will follow through. Then down to the beach for sushi take out. Since it takes some time to make sushi, I enjoyed a glass of wine while watching the people go by. Lots of families w kids, the femme fashionistas are out on Saturday night and there was a wedding, the usual gay couples and a few lesbian couples all parading by. That's about it for the day. Tomorrow we clean up and pack and await the arrival of Jordi or Olga to take us to the hotel near the airport.
Next week we will be where the sun never sets. Hope there are blackout blinds.
KG


No comments:
Post a Comment