I'm on the train and there is free WiFi in first class. It's WiFi here-not Wee-Fee.
So, Im trying to get some photos edited and posted to catch up. It's making me a bit queasy, but I'm determined.
Lunch was a cheddar cheese and beetroot chutney sandwich on whole grain bread with cucumbers and bits of lettuce and, of course, butter. I ordered tea. It has come hot and with milk. Hot was expected, but not so much the milk. I suppose tea has it's standard depending on where you are. At Bubba's BBQ you expect tea to be be iced and sweet enough to rattle your fillings. Here it's hot with milk.
The countryside is flooded. All the low lying areas. The sky changes from bright sunny blue to grey in a nanosecond it seems. It was raining in Reading when I left, but thus far no rain from Oxford to Birmingham. Rain on the way to Manchester.
The look has changed from cosmopolitan to countryside to industrial.
Back to photo editing and posting.
KG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment